built in 1832 and proclaimed the Shrine in 1941, the church dedicated to the saint of origins grottagliesi Francesco de Geronimo, of which it preserves the remains and is characterized by the severe style of the facade is decorated with pilaster strips grooved ending with ionic capitals. To embellish the building the triangular tympanum and the majolica dome with a nice reason of lozenges. The interior, with a Greek cross, on three naves, presents considerable pictorial decorations including the Martyrdom of San Bartolomeo, attributed to Cesare Fracanzano, the canvases on the altar, the work of the painter grottagliese Archangel Spagnulo and, in the chapel dedicated to Saint Joseph, an oval depicting the miracle of the roses, the work of another illustrious citizen, Fanigliulo Ciro.
The chapel dedicated to the saint is located to the left of the main altar. Preserves the bronze urn containing the sacred remains, the work of Vincenzo Karen Francise of Naples. From here, through a small staircase takes you to the house of the holy.