The parish church of St. Matthew,in Ravascletto, was first mentioned in a document from 1323, originally stood in a different location than it does today. Rebuilt several times, the present site was consecrated in 1764. Of considerable size, it is well integrated into its surroundings. The latest recent restoration uncovered a series of frescoes at the top of the walls, as well as the original stone flooring. The bell tower detached from the body of the church was erected in 1787.