the chapel of Santa Brigida is located on the road that leads to the foot of the Monte Faudo and on the valico toward Pietrabruna and the valley of San Lorenzo. Of medieval origins, it was rebuilt in 1425. The exterior is made of rough stone summarily plastered. In stone are the two portals, the facade, arc slightly acute with architrave decorated by a cross and supported by two stylised shelves, and that on the west side, with the symbol of the Agnus Dei carved in the lintel. The facade is preceded by a portico, used as a shelter for pilgrims. The apse is of Romanesque style, with two single lancet windows to slit and a series of arches that is repeated on two sides.