The Chapel of St. Anthony Abbot is a small chapel located in Trebisacce, whose presence in documents dates back to the 18th century, but which undoubtedly was founded earlier. The present structure dates back to remodeling dated to the early 20th century. At the beginning of the 20th century, it features a small altar with a niche. In 1909 at the behest of Bishop Peter La Fontaine it was endowed with a statue of St. Anthony Abbot. On Jan. 17, on the occasion of the feast of the same name, ancient customs are revived such as the blessing of farmyard animals, popular games between districts, and the public enchantment (auction) of local agricultural and food products.