The Casinò di San Pellegrino Terme is located at the beginning of the 20th century and opened in July 1907.
Built by the architect Romolo Squadrelli, the building has an imposing and at the same time graceful facade, rich in stuccos, friezes and bas-reliefs, by the sculptor Paolo Croce.
Very interesting is the façade with the two tall towers that recall the previous Casino of Montecarlo by Charles Garnier.
With the Terme and the Grand Hotel, the Casino from the beginning of the 20th century cooperated for the realization of an effective pole of attraction for the numerous and wealthy guests, who at San Pellegrino could find great possibilities for leisure and entertainment.
Today the structure hosts cultural, theatrical and various events, as well as meetings, congresses, wedding receptions, social dinners, gala evenings, fashion shows, business conventions, exhibitions and exhibitions of various kinds.In the summer there are numerous shows on the square of the Casino.
There are also guided tours of the Casino on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 am.