the church, of contained dimensions, in its present form dates back to the XV century, but it was rebuilt on a previous church of the XIII century and on two sacelli damaged by floods. The facade was frescoed between 1506 and 1508 and the author, remained unknown, belonged to the school tolmezzina. The entrance portal, which is engraved the date of 1492, was built in Gothic style and is the work of Biagio de' Meritis and Antonio de Locria.
The interior has a single nave with a trussed roof; along the walls you can still admire the remains of the thirteenth-century frescoes and the fourteenth century. In the presbytery the altarpiece with San Biagio in throne is the work of the painter cividalese Peter Miani and dates back to 1507, while the step was painted by secant secant to the beginning of the XVII century with scenes of the martyrdom of the saint. In the lunette there is an Annunciation by Marco Vecellio, dating back to 1604. To the right, in the side chapel dedicated to San Biagio, with frescoes depicting stories from the life of the saint. In the same chapel fresco of San Biagio in throne and along the plinth the representation of the Months.