built at the end of the Fifteenth Century, the small rural chapel is situated in a panoramic position and is embellished both the inside and outside by pictorial cycles carried out between 1475 and 1546. Outside, the facade, protected by a large ledge in wood, has a fragmented Universal Judgment, realized with an approach similar to that of the analogous iconographic theme present in Jouvenceaux, attributed to the so-called Maestro di Savoulx, painter linked to the environment of the Serra di Pinerolo active at the parish of Savoulx Rochemolles and in the early decades of the Sixteenth Century.
The interior presents, on the south wall, the depictions of the Annunciation, San Cristoforo and San Sebastiano, built in 1475 commissioned by the Matheus André and attributed to the hand of Bartolomeo and Sebastiano greenhouse. The bottom wall, separated from the house of prayer by a wooden canceled, on the other hand, hosts the iconographic theme main: The scenes from the life of St Sixtus II pope. Distributed across multiple logs, the scenes were realized between the end of the Fifteenth Century and the beginning of the sixteenth century and depicting the life and martyrdom of the pontiff, happened under the empire of Valerian. On the north wall, finally, is present a Crucifixion dated to 1546.
It should be pointed out that at the center of the altar, in correspondence with a decoration that simulates a precious fabric Brocade, was originally placed the ancona of San Sisto, the work of an anonymous sculptor known as the teacher of the Madonna of Savoulx, realized around 1470/80 and now kept at the Museum of Religious Alpine Art of Melezet.