the church of Saints Peter and Paul of the village of Buonconvento, in Tuscany, was founded in 1103, as attested by a stone placed on the left side of the facade. Rebuilt in the 14th century, it was completely restructured in between 1702 and 1705. The facade in brick and elements in travertine is of 1723, while the bell tower was completely rebuilt at the beginning of 1800. Over the years the church was enriched with numerous works of art, today exposed in the nearby museum of sacred art.
The facade has a baroque style of Siena. The inside is entirely plastered and presents the eclectic style typical of the Eighteenth Century. Of the original furnishings remain in the church today few works: a table with the Madonna enthroned with Child and two angels, of around 1450, Matteo di Giovanni, a fresco with the coronation of the Virgin by an unknown Sienese artist of the early fifteenth century, a polyptych depicting the Madonna enthroned with Child and Saints of the senese Pietro Di Francesco Orioli and two canvases seicentesce exposed in the apse.