The church of San Nicola is one of the most important churches and imposing in the province of Salerno, for dimensions and is rich in works of art. It has three naves supported by a colonnade of six columns for each side, four of which are in travertine and two in mixed stones; a wide dome separates the nave from the apse while at the bottom are the Wooden Choir semicircular Ricettizia of, the chancel and the mechanical component of 1801 which is to be restored. The central dome, the transept and the vault of the central nave trellis-work are embellished by decorations in soft colors. The front part of the church is the most ancient and is dated 1300.
The church is rich of tables, paintings and wooden statues, all to be restored. The two side chapels, dedicated one to the Madonna of the Rosary and the other in San Nicola di Bari, have frescoed vaults depicting the life of the saint of Bari and episodes of the life of the Madonna.