the church of San Leo (XVII century) has a rectangular plan and a single nave with side chapels. Presents to the walls precious stuccoes of the nineteenth century and a sumptuous altar in baroque style in which polychrome niche is a statue of San Leo (Patron Saint of Bova) in white marble (1582). At the sides of the recess is located a double order of columns carved in red marble, and at the top is the coat of arms of the town in marble. The chapel of the relics of San Leo in baroque style, is dated 1722, gift of the Brothers Marzano for graces received by the Holy. In this chapel is placed a marble altar composed of four columns in polychrome marble dated 1732, in an urn silver chiseled richly are preserved the relics of the Saint; of fine workmanship is also the silver statue, a half bust of San Leo. In the Chapel of the right nave is placed a precious eighteenth-century canvas depicting the Madonna Immacolata clasped hands that rests his foot on the moon and tramples the serpent, flanked by San Francesco da Paola, San Antonio da Padova and San Giuseppe. The canvas is the work of Calabrian artists with influence of the Neapolitan school.