The Church of the Magi Kings dates back to 1600 and is what remains of another church formerly much larger. It is a small artistic jewel. On the altar in marble stands out the canvas of the Adoration of the Magi, work of the pisano Aurelio Lomi, while the wonderful decorative apparatus, in baroque style, was made by Thomas Amantini, originating in Urbania. Among the prized pieces a Vesperbild (piety) of the first decade of the Fifteenth Century, in hard plaster entirely policromada, that appear to bind to the models in Prague and Vienna. Like many other works is today preserved in the city museum.