the St. Micheal's Church of Bevagna was built in 1070 on the site of an ancient oratory from masters Binello and Rodolfo, cited by an inscription at the entrance. The facade was made of travertine blocks at the beginning of the XIII century by reusing, decorations of the portal, Roman material of remanufactured reuse. The revolution of the outer arc has a decorative cosmateschi mosaics. The pointed belltower is Gothic. It has a basilica plan with three naves and choir apsed raised on the crypt.