the Soluntina Basilica of Sant'Anna (in Latin Soluntinae Ecclesiae) in the sicilian village of Santa Flavia was built on a pre-existing rural chapel of the beginning of the XVII century, perhaps already dedicated to Sant'Anna. In 1666, acquired by the principles Filangeri together with a nearby "Casina" - which was subsequently replaced by Filangeri Villa - took on the role of the family chapel: the first interventions of magnification began in 1704 and ended in 1756, with the consecration of the 19 June 1763. A second phase of enlargement began in the same year 1756 and ended in 1785: the transformation was radical, such as to require a second and definitive consecration on 24 July, feast of the Proprietor Sant'Anna. With the aggregation of the basilica of San Giovanni in Laterano in 1764, the Church gained the title of the basilica with the privilege of granting indulgences to anyone who visit. In 1794 Pope Pius VI donated the bones of the roman martyr Saint Agapeno to basilica, relics are still preserved in the original reliquary in gilded wood and painted, placed between the pedestals in red marble of the main altar.