The Church, remembered since 923, probably of medieval origin, is wedged between the walls and the main access door to the village, is in Romanesque style with Byzantine decorations and has attached the Museum of Sacred Art, which exposes important sculptures, paintings and sacred vestments. It was rebuilt in 1189 by the masters Baron Friend and Bono from Calci, as attested by the inscription engraved on the plaster of the left transept. The Pisan matrix is appreciable in both the type of decoration of the Church both in the choice of the plant with a single nave and transept. The facade is open from a portal flanked by two columns, whose capitals supporting two lions; the architrave is surmounted by a bichrome archivolt decorated with spirals. In the upper part of the facade there is a quadrilobated eye. Inside there is an octagonal baptismal fountain.