the hermitage of San Germano is located along the road that leads from Jupiter's Land to San Leonard's Pass at about 1120 m a.s.l., inside the Majella National. The hermitage is formed from two structures which have arisen in different eras: on the right looking at the facade there is a chapel, while on the left there is a housing structure. The facade is characterised by the chapel on the right, with its access door rectangular, and the living area on the left, with a portal for access to arc. Almost in the center of the facade is a bell gable.
The chapel, dating back to 1428, has a rectangular plan and is covered by a barrel vault, of which he remains a part above the altar in marble. Above the altar is placed a shrine with the bust of San Germano bishop. At the outer corner of the north-east of the church there are the spurs, presumably made to reinforce the structure after one of the earthquakes in the area. The living area (XVIII-XIX century) is instead partially collapsed and the protection of the structure has been recently carried out a wood covering. Presumably was to be used as a shelter for shepherds during the transhumance.