The Church of San Martino is located in the heart of the village of Seborga, in Liguria. Protected from any enemy raids, this church was built in 1615 about and was named after Saint Martin of Tours. The bell tower dates back to the second half of the Eighteenth Century. Has a baroque facade which highlights the religious images painted for the first time by A. Laura in 1928, representing Christ the Redeemer and the Archangel S. Michele. The inside is of modest size and is provided with a central altar dedicated to San Martino, and two lateral, respectively dedicated to the Madonna of the Rosary and to the Sacred Heart. At the sides of the entrance are placed a baptismal font and a confessional. In a niche in the wall behind the high altar is placed the wooden statue of the Madonna Regina with Child (XVI century). On the walls there are the works of the seventeenth-century (including two paintings depicting respectively San Sebastiano with Santa Petronilla and San Martino with San Bernardo) and the statues of San Martino and San Sebastiano.