The Church of Saint Thomas the apostle is located in the village of Dolcedo, in Liguria. Of medieval origins, took on its current appearance after reconstruction begun in 1717 and finished in 1738. Has a baroque facade, is preceded by a portico of columns of black stone inside, it preserves the fifteenth-century portal. The interior, with a Greek cross plan and a nave and two aisles, with deep apse. There are within nine altars, some of them included in the chapels. The second altar on the right aisle keeps a canvas by Gregorio De Ferrari with the martyrdom of San Pietro da Veronae third from the left another canvas attributed to the school of Cambiaso with the martyrdom of St Stephen. The canvases of the apse with the Nativity of the Virgin, the Marriage of the Virgin and the death of the Virgin, are attributed to the brothers Carrega.
In the church you are also preserves a wooden statue of the Madonna of the Rosary and the high altar in polychrome marble. The choir stalls eighteenth-century are in walnut wood inlaid, of Piedmont style. In 1789 was placed in the second chapel on the left nave the body of San Prospero, donated to the church by the Capuchin friar preacher Giobatta, originating in Dolcedo.