The parish church is located in the heart of the historical center of the perched medieval village apricalese, in front of the main square called "Torracca". It was built in the XIII century in the course of the centuries took several architectural features and deep changes with respect to the original structure in Romanic and Gothic. The more radical change was the overturning of the input in 1760 of the previous implant of the XVII century; the new body in the Baroque style and the entrance was thus brought to face directly into the underlying square as well as the adjacent castle of the Lizard. The interior is composed of three naves divided by two rows of four pillars each. The bell tower of the church was obtained from the ancient square tower of the castle in the top of which was fixed a bicycle facing upwards. The singular and curious installation is a work of contemporary art of 2000 Sergio White, the force of non gravity.