its construction took place around 1151, according to the canons of the Romanesque style, near the promontory called Island, perhaps on a previous place of worship. The plant is of the basilica type, with a division into three naves punctuated by stone columns with capitals with sphere and cube on which they rest pointed arches. The façade, built in the XV century, is characterised by a portal to pseudo-porch surmounted by a three-mullioned window. At the sides of the structure are epigraphs and tombstones of the medieval era. The bell tower, with cusp in the shape of a pyramid, presents a bell cell with aperture mullioned windows.