The Castle of Serralunga d'Alba, in Piedmont, dominates the village that is located on the ridge of the hill, 415 meters above sea level. Of the manor immediately strikes the momentum and the verticality of its gothic architecture. The place was formerly fortified by a tower that already existed at the time at which the descendants of Bomifacio of vast were the lords of the place. The tower was demolished in 1340, when the possession was bestowed to the Falletti, important noble family of the Langhe. Pietrino Falletti immediately began the construction of the present manor house that was finished by his son Gioffredo II. The compact fortification has two asymmetric towers, a cylindrical shape and a square and an overhanging turret. From the time of its construction to today very few alterations have been made and the castle fortunately not suffered serious facts of weapons. Presents the facades in exposed brick characterized by bands with arches. Very few windows, mullioned windows or single lancet windows, only in the high part of the castle. The access door is constituted by a simple gate, driven by a winch, which closed after having raised the drawbridge. The broad moat today is no longer visible. Within some chimneys of considerable size and wooden ceilings are the only remaining testimonies of original furnitures.