Giordano Palace was built in the second half of the XV century, and still today has a moat and four corner towers with battlements, which however were demolished by the Duke Giuseppe Giordano to modernise the building according to the taste of the seventeenth century. In 1805 an earthquake damaged the tabernacle: the north-eastern part was rebuilt ex novo. Above the main entrance there is a cross vault in local stone. The archivolt is embellished with carved acanthus leaves. The inner courtyard is surrounded by a portico.