already at about the light from the lake, the Church jumps to the eye also for its high crenellated bell tower. The facade has completed by a porch, while the interior has three naves with eight columns and seven altars. The impression the sixteenth-century S. Pier d'Agrino saw finished the restoration in 1576.
The church is still rich in paintings attributed to different authors and some paintings of heaven; it preserves, moreover, a casing of the organ of 1672, a silver monstrance embossed and engraved in the XVII century and the fifteenth-century wooden statue of the Saint sitting and benediction.
Just in front of the church of S. Pier d'Agrino is the eighteenth-century church of the Holy Trinity, better known by the nickname of the sanctuary of the Crucifix.