the Hermitage of San Valentino (772 m. height) observes the Garda from a privileged position. It can be reached from the nearby hamlet of Sasso, in 40 minutes, or via a footpath more demanding, that rises from Gargnano (2 hours).
The fifteenth-century inner walls of the small building (originally probably used as a shelter for men or animals) are rested directly in the rock. The current form and use are traditionally placed around the middle of the Seventeenth Century and constitute the thanksgiving of some gargnanesi to be escaped from the plague of 1630.
In the past, the solitary dwelling has also accepted some eremita: The last was Andrea Paladini, died in 1865 and recalled how the romit de San Valentì.