the church of San Bartolomeo of Boario, near Gromo, is mentioned in a testamentary bound of 1401 among other churches, preserved in Bergamo State Archives, named "Church of San Bartolomeo in Boario".
The Church is positioned with the eighteenth century the main facade facing west on the ancient mule track; preceded by a portico with arches that continue on the right wall, a parapet in masonry gate columns supporting the arches of irregular invoice. Four pilasters divide the facade into three sections, furnished with Corinthian capitals that corrects a curvilinear cornice. The interior has a single nave divided into five spans by pilasters finished with capitals. The presbytery with a rectangular plan, raised by three steps, is restricted compared the nave. On the altar there is the polyptych of Marinoni painted in more hands over the years. On the altar on the right there is the blade of the Nativity and Saints, dated 1777, work of Xavier Dalla Rosa.