On the extreme appendix of Rione Monti stands the Church of Sant’Antonio, whose peculiarity lies in the trullo, white and unmistakable roof shape.
Built in 1927, it is the symbol of the struggle against religions.
To welcome the faithful there is a staircase dominated by a rose window.
There is no vestibule, one enters directly into the hall with a Greek cross plan.
The interiors are finely decorated and what catches the eye is a fresco by Saints by Adolfo Rollo and a Christ Pantocrator.
The side chapels are equipped with sail covers. The bell tower has a tower iconography, while the majestic trullo dome is 21 meters high.