the Mother Church dedicated to St. Martin in Cairano, characterized by a cusp polygonal shape, originally built in the XIV century, was restructured in 1694 and in 1980. The religious building overlooks a quiet piazzetta and dominates the small surrounding buildings. On the facade stands out the white stone doorway, finely worked, probably realized by skillful local stonemasons.
The quadrangular bell tower, in stone sbozzata and squared, was rebuilt in the XIX century, when it was demolished the old bell tower located on the right side of the facade of the Church. Stratigraphic studies have shown that in origin the campanile was a civic tower, a bastion of the castle walls.
Inside, the church contains, in addition to stucco of the XVIII century, statues, choir, an altar in stone of the XVIII century and different decorations.