The Sanctuary of Santa Maria delle Grazie and San Giacomo della Marca is a Franciscan convent complex whose construction, commissioned by the Saint, dates back to 1449.
The internal environments such as the Cloister and the Church have valuable works of art referable to Vincenzo Pagani and Cola D'Amatrice. Inside the church there are three distinct chapels. The first on the right, now used for confessions, was the ancient chapel of the saint (1543). The second is dedicated to the Madonna delle Grazie and holds a precious and revered terracotta image of the Madonna of the fifteenth century. Finally the third chapel, dedicated to San Giacomo della Marca, preserves the uncorrupted body of the Saint.