The Parish Church of San Martino, in neo-Gothic style, with three naves, was rebuilt in 1868 in the hamlet of Mongnod. It stands out with its high Romanesque two-storey bell tower.
The building materials were found locally and transported free of charge by the population. The last major restoration took place in 2002 and 2003, with the renovation of the roof and exterior painting.
Inside, the museum of sacred art and the enormous crucifix hanging from the vault, probably dating back to the fifteenth century, are worthy of note.