the Church of St. Martin of Tours in Antagnod is an interesting religious building with a bell tower with bulb that overlooks piazza François-Marie Dandrès. Precisely the pastor Dandrès wished it to expand and then the church we see today is the one required by the rector. Entirely frescoed inside, it hosts some works of sacred art. The most important is the high altar. It is all that remains of the old church and represents the most imposing and the richest of all the baroque altars of the Valle d'Aosta: is entirely carved in wood, painted and largely gilded and is divided horizontally into three zones. The lower zone and the upper zone were made by the carvers Valsesiani Gilardi and Minaldi in 1713. It has been carried out on the altar a restoration completed in 2011.