the church of San Nicola di Bari in Sirolo was built next to the houses of the historical center and the walls that surround the country at the behest of the bishop Arnolfo, under the papacy of Alexander IV, on the remains of a much more ancient of 1230. The church is dedicated to San Nicola di Bari, the bishop of Myra, a city of Licia, in Asia Minor, famous throughout the world for his miracles. Flanked by a high bell tower surmounted by a dome-cusp, the Church is in neoclassical style with a Latin cross plan with pillars and capitals of corinthian type. Inside, in the central blade, appears the Saint with the Virgin Mary sitting on the roof of the Holy House of Loreto, then the images of Santa Lucia and San Domenico, the Last Supper, and the transit of St Joseph of unknown authors of the nineteenth century as well as the copy of a framework of Maratta and one of Rubens, representing the Madonna with the Child. Interesting are also a wooden crucifix of the '500 by unknown artists, an ancient organ of 1723, recently restructured.