the Castle of Tures (in German Burg Taufers) stands on a promontory that forms a natural closed, Klapf call, which gives geographically beginning to Valle Aurina. Originally owned by the Lords of Taufers, the noble and dinasti, as well as the ministerial 1215 of the church of Bressanone who erected in the early thirteenth century, it was transformed into a residential dwelling in the XV-XVI century. After a period of decline, the castle has been restored to a sixth in the period after the second world war by the benedictine abbot Hieronymus Gassner, originating in Ybbsitz in Lower Austria. In all there are 64 rooms, approximately 24 of which are entirely in wood. In the chapel there are frescoes of the school of Michael Pacher. Interesting are also the armoury, the library, the room of the principles (Fürstenzimmer) and the Sala delle Udienze. In the basement there is the prison. The castle can be visited in preset days and hosts from time to time exhibitions and concerts.