Located in the heart of the Pollino National Park, near San Paolo Albanese, Azienda Zootecnica Tosa produces cheeses of excellent quality, as tradition is combined with modern equipment for processing the milk of more than 350 sheep of Sardinian breed and 550 goats of indigenous breed with chamois crossbreed, strictly selected and bred with modern organic food techniques.
Managed by the Troiano brothers, the company guarantees traditional dairy products capable of satisfying both the strict hygiene regulations and the most demanding palates, attentive to refined tastes.
The cheeses produced are:
- Soft Ovicaprino Cheese, a delicate product.
- Matured Ovicaprino cheese: with an intense flavor.
- Soft Goat's Cheese: top product, very appreciated in the country.
- Aged Goat's Cheese: with an enveloping and penetrating flavor typical of the many varieties of herbs, shrubs and plants in the area.
- Seasoned Ricotta Ovicaprina: to be tasted with bread or as condiment.