Maso Pertica is a structure nestled within a beautiful mountain setting among meadows, woods, streams and small lakes. During the winter this landscape is made even more evocative by the soft blanket of snow that covers the surrounding mountains to create the ideal place to spend a pleasant stay between relaxation, wellness and good food.
The Agritur Maso Pertica has 7 comfortable rooms, cozy and all different. In each of them you can breathe the typical atmosphere of the mountains and Val di Fiemme, letting yourself go to the typical warmth of wood. All rooms are double and for those who need you have the possibility to request and add two more beds. Each room has a TV, a private bathroom with hairdryer and courtesy set and a beautiful private balcony overlooking the mountains.
Among the different rooms that make up Maso Pertica, there are:
- The room "Fiordaliso" has a double balcony and is entirely covered in wood to be cozy and warm.
- The room "Nontiscordardime" is double and has a characteristic four-poster bed entirely made of wood and a large balcony overlooking the green meadows of the surrounding area.
- In the room "Bucaneve" there are four beds, two of which are on the mezzanine floor. It is also made of wood and has a balcony overlooking the meadows surrounding the Agritur Maso Pertica.
- Pansy" is a double room with sofa and balcony overlooking the Lagorai mountains.
- Crocus" is a triple room with a third loft bed and the balcony overlooking the garden.
- "Lillà" is a quadruple room with third and fourth loft bed and a view of the garden of the structure.
- "Poppy" is a triple room with a third bed on a loft and a sofa bed for two people. The balcony overlooks the beautiful Lagorai Chain.
The Agritur Maso Pertica is also equipped with a wellness center accessible to guests for a fee. Inside the SPA you can let yourself go to the emotional showers, try aromatherapy or recharge your batteries with the icy Scottish shower.
For those who want to relax to the fullest, the heated pool with whirlpool and colorful soft lighting is ideal. Access to the wellness center is forbidden for children under 10 years of age, while from 10 to 18 years of age you must be accompanied by an adult.
Staying at the agritur Maso Pertica, guests will receive a coupon with a 10% discount for the entrance to the new thermal center "QC Terme Dolomiti" near Pozza di Fassa.
Among the services provided free of charge to guests there is the possibility to rent trekking equipment, baby backpacks, table seats, accessories for early childhood, snowshoes and bicycles for adults and it is also possible to rent two e-bikes for a fee.
Maso Pertica is the ideal place all year round with the possibility to enjoy a stay in contact with nature in any season.
During the winter the snow is the absolute protagonist and allows you to live wonderful experiences such as quiet walks in fairytale scenery and to attend sporting events throughout the region.
Spring is the season of awakening, with the climate becoming milder and perfect for walking or cycling. During the summer, the entire Val di Fiemme valley is invested by the bright colors of the water mirrors and shades of green, from the light of the meadows to the darkest of the woods. There is no lack of activities and initiatives for everyone and families for an unforgettable vacation.
Autumn in Val di Fiemme the colors come back to life and the climate calms down, giving tourists blue skies and sparkling air.