located next to the lawn of the old cemetery and enriched by the presence, already on the outside with three imposing limes and three tabernacles of the Via Crucis, made by Valentino Rovisi of Moena, pupil of the Tiepolo, one of the greatest exponents of the eighteenth century Venetian style.
The year in which it was built the church of St Peter and St Paul is not certain and the first written documents relating to this place of worship, date back to 1193, when the Bishop Corrado II consecrated the church.
The church of St Peter and St Paul was rebuilt in 1428, restored in 1520 and enlarged in 1882. The exterior presents the typical elements of the Gothic, as the rose window and the spurs, and is characterized by the presence of the bell tower, consisting of four bells.
Even the inside of the church is in gothic style and preserves paintings of the school brissinese, made between the end of the XV century and the beginning of the XVI century, works by Cristoforo Unterperger, neoclassical artist who worked for Pope Pius VI and Catherine II of Russia, and the masterpieces of Antonio Longo, parish priest, painter and architect.