The Rocca, now the seat of the Municipality, is a fourteenth-century fortress considered among the most important castles in the Vadelsa. Imposing and quadrangular in shape, it was erected in 1352 and later strengthened by two unequal towers crowned by Guelph battlements. The Gothic portal with a lowered arch surmounted by the Sienese coat of arms with archers well preserved on its sides is very particular. On the sides of the entrance door there are some loopholes for throwing well-preserved arrows. However, the complex has undergone many changes over time.
In the town hall, every 15 days, exhibitions of contemporary painting are organized by Sienese artists called "Palace Exhibitions" which have great resonance throughout the territory.
The atrium of the Rocca is open to the public, for visits, every day, including holidays, from 8.30 to 20.00.