the church of Sant'Ilario, of Romanesque origin, is inserted in the walls of the fortification of Pisa, with a singular bell pentagonal base. Originally a single nave, the building was enlarged at the end of the XVII century with the two side aisles. The baroque facade matches the interior, which in the middle of the eighteenth century saw the construction of the altar of Our Lady of seven sorrows and in 1874 that of the chapel of the Heart of Mary, adorned with the wooden statue, the work of Antonio Rossi. Also in this church we find in the paintings of the typical iconography of the souls in purgatory and that of the saints who contemplate a picture of the Virgin with the child. The recent frescoes are of the Elban Eugenio laurels.