the Church of St. Mary of the Graces dates back to the XVI century. The portal, dated 1540, is embellished by a frame with precious high reliefs in calcareous stone. The rosette is 1585 bears the coat of arms of the Di Sangro family and the coat of arms of Antwerp. The interior has three naves divided by cylindrical columns in stone, with a rectangular apse having the statue of San Rocco in 1530, a wooden tabernacle (maestro Picchi of Pescasseroli) by way of a temple of the XVI century.
On the main altar there was the triptych of Antwerp of XVI century of anonymous (belonging to the Florentine school Marche or according to some studies), stolen in 1981, today there is exposed the copy. Originally stood in the count's chapel of San Michele Arcangelo Norman castle of the same country. The Triptych was the coronation of the Virgin with Saints. This triptych question a tempera on wood of modest size a golden background and predominant colors red and dark green.