is mentioned for the first time at the end of the XIII century. In the facade opens the Romanesque portal, preceded by a staircase and framed by carved reliefs with monstrous creatures and a warrior with a dragon; at the top a mullioned window probably belonging to the original construction. The right side has a lateral portal delimited by two semi-columns and around panels sculpted with plant motifs and geometrical patterns.
The interior is decorated in the left side and the presbytery with frescoes of the XV and XVI centuries, very fragmentary. In the building, after removal from the campanile consequent to the bombardment of 1944, was placed the bell which bears the date 1625 and the civic coat of arms di Magliano.