The Church of the Annunziata in Sant'Agata de' Goti was founded in 1239 and was rebuilt and enlarged in the 14th century in accordance with the canons of Gothic art. The interior has a single nave with a square-plan apse. The truss ceiling, recently rebuilt on remnants of the original one, has numerous frescoes: the most important depicts the Last Judgment. The chapel on the left shows an altarpiece with the Annunciation from 1483 by the Neapolitan artist Angiolillo Arcuccio; the one on the right, a wooden pulpit from 1644 by Bonavita. The large front door dates from 565 and is made of admirably restored wood. The main facade combines 16th-century and Baroque features and preserves a rich 1563 marble portal by the school of Annibale Caccavello: the lunette depicts an Annunciation in low relief.