The St. Francis complex, of medieval origins, stands at the foot of the ancient village. Built in 1339, its present appearance dates from the 18th century. The church, in the Vanvitellian style, has a façade with three entrances, of which the central one has a beautiful wooden door inlaid with scenes from the life of St. Francis, while the interior has three naves with valuable Baroque altars and paintings. Of particular interest is the pipe organ and wooden pulpit. The convent is currently municipal seat.