No evidence remains of the Church of San Nicolò, whose origin dates back to the 11th century. It became a Collegiate Church in 1500 and underwent several transformations over the centuries. In 1800, due to the increase in population, it became necessary to build the new Collegiate Church, the current Church of San Nicolò di Bari.
The church, characterized by a central nave with six side altars and a large portal, houses the remains of St. Cirino Martyr dating back to the fourth century AD. The canvas in the centre of the nave with a golden ray frame, dated 1846, represents the Madonna with Child and Saint Nicolò in the act of receiving the pallium.