San Giacomo consists in a Romanesque chapel of great artistic interest, with frescos of the XIV century. On the outside of the south wall is clearly visible to the fresco of S. Cristoforo with their child on their shoulders, to greatness of man, because it was to be seen even from afar: passersby, in fact, that had rested his gaze on the image of the holy, for that day would not have been caught by sudden death.
The altar is dedicated to S. Giacomo Maggiore, which is preserved the wooden statue dated 1501. The current port dates back to the XVI century, as well as the two square openings, made open by S. Charles Borromeo in the occasion of his Apostolic Visit in August 1580.
Fill out this form to contact this structure directly