the church of Our Lady of Loreto in the village of Ziano di Fiemme was built in 1660. It was first expanded in 1740-1741 and then in a decisive manner between 1809 and 1821 on a project of the Foreman George Vanzetta, that inspired probably to the drawings prepared for this purpose by don Antonio Longo since 1805.
Precisely to Longo lies the decoration with fresh of the facade in two sloping sides (1810-1815), entirely occupied by a faux architecture organized in the form of a tetrastyle temple crowned by a triangular pediment, at the center of which you have the portal to centinata light and a simulated window a mixtilinear light; the side sectors are painted false niches inhabited by statues.
The sides, symmetrical, are scanned by the window openings and each bear a secondary access in correspondence of the second bay, of which the one placed on the south side is preceded by a porch supported by columns and semicolumns at Capitello sheet. To the right of the presbytery there emerges the body of the sacristy.
The bell tower, built in 1690 and raised in 1852-1854, presents a bell cell at three levels and coverage to the pyramid. The interior develops with a single nave, divided into three bays by pairs of pillars to which are leaned Corinthian pilasters painted imitation marble. The holy arch to sixth lowered enters in the presbytery, raised on a step in which returns the reason of the pilasters leaned to the pillars.