Photo by Pg visitfiemme.it/photo A.Russolo
Summer in Val di Fiemme è is the right occasion to discover the excellent traditional flavors and the most genuine places. Discovering them is intriguing and even fun.
Let yourself be guided by the Tradition and Taste Map, stamp the Fiemme Taste Passport to remember every gourmet stop you make, and enjoy a Fiemme Gourmet Trekking in the midst of the UNESCO Dolomites.
The Map is just the thing for you.
The map of Tradition and Taste Val di Fiemme
To get back to enjoying nature, follow the map “Tradition and Taste Val di Fiemme” distributed by the valley's tourist offices, where taste is reborn in the arms of the Dolomites.
Milk, butter, yoghurt and malga cheeses, such as Puzzone di Moena or Formae Val Fiemme, goat cheeses, pasta with selected grains, ancient varieties of legumes, vegetables, edible flowers, speck, lucaniche, honeycomb honey, herbal teas, small fruits, jams, grappas, sparkling wines and wines of “I Cembrani DOC”.
The cheeses of Val di Fiemme smell of flowering pastures and respect for farm animals.
“Tradition and Taste” reveals the places of taste and well-being that guarantee a direct relationship between producer and consumer.
The “Tradition and Taste” includes a selection of establishments that have dedicated their lives to the search for authentic flavors passed down through the generations and atmospheres that convey all the warmth of mountain life.
The tasty map will accompany you among 0 km restaurants, producers, dairies, artisans, shelters, small hotels, farmhouses and B&B full of charm that have married choices of energy saving and bio-architecture.
Included in the offer:
- bed and breakfast basis
- 1 guided tour to local producers and tasting*
- Visit to the wine cellars and tasting: Guided visit to the wineries of Val di Cembra to discover and taste their fine wine, spumante and grappas *
- Don’t forget the flavors of your holiday…a little basket with local products (only for weekly stays)
- Speck & Spa: 15 € voucher to be spent on local products or in one of our wellness centers
During the summer:
- Fiemme Guest Card, which includes access to the summer lifts of Val di Fiemme for just 10 € for the length of your stay, children under 8 free, kids 8-16 30% off. Plus, free mobility in Trentino, admission to the Natural Park of Paneveggio, to the museums and castles of Trentino and every day many funny outdoor activities
- Life in a mountain hut: Guided walk to taste wholesome and delicious products to know the life in a moutain dairy. (Wednesdays from 24/06 to 02/09)*
* participation in the activities is by reservation and limited numbers
- 1 Dinner in a typical restaurant with a tasting menu to satisfy both your eyes and your stomach accompanied by a selection of wines: 40 € per person
- Afternoon snack with Fiemme beer tasting: 15 € per person
Price from € 132 per pax for 3 nights in BB
The Passport to the Taste of Fiemme
È a novelty’summer 2021. Hotels, restaurants, farm holidays, refuges and pizzerias in the Val di Fiemme are networking, because good flavors… must circulate. Managers and hoteliers are giving their clients the Fiemme Taste Passport, which invites them to take a trip within a trip.
In Val di Fiemme, in fact, each restaurant expresses its own identity, interpreting with originality the tradition of Fiemme and favoring local and 0 km products. Exploring their menus is like travelling from one country to another, sometimes from one world to another.
The Taste Passport suggests all the places of taste in Val di Fiemme divided into categories, from the gourmet restaurant, to the agritur or the refuge, up to the pizzeria. In the final pages you can collect the stamps collected in each place visited and tested. The ritual transforms each guest into a collector thirsty for memories and flavors. The ambassador of Fiemme's taste is Alessandro Gilmozzi, the star chef of the El Molin restaurant in Cavalese.
Chef Alessandro Gilmozzi_foto di Pg visitfiemme.it/Alberto Bernasconi
Fiemme Trekking Gourmet
Every obstacle turns into an opportunity in Val di Fiemme, a mountain valley that for generations has handed down solutions to carve a wood with one too many knots or to overcome an overly snowy winter.
Thanks to the intuition of Michelin-starred chef Alessandro Gilmozzi, the restaurant industry's period of forced rest has been transformed into an opportunity to formulate a new proposal. This is how all the restaurateurs and mountain hut owners joined forces to offer their guests four Fiemme Trekking Gourmet tours. On the other hand, it is well known that the view and the pure air of high altitudes amplify the perception of flavors. Lassù “l’appetite comes looking”… a UNESCO paradise.
Latemar - Foto Pg visitfiemme.it/A. Russolo
From June to September, gourmet trekking from refuge to chalet will be organized. The peaks will be reached by ski lifts. The downhill treks, to be experienced in freedom, will lead to the terraces of the refuges.
Each stop will allow you to taste a gourmet dish cooked by Fiemme's restaurateurs. In the first refuge you can taste an appetizer, in the second a first course, and so on until dessert. It will be an opportunity to discover enchanting naturalistic views, exploring the best of Fiemme's gastronomy, with wine and bubbles of Cembrani DOC.
The stages of Fiemme Trekking Gourmet will be the Dolomites of Latemar, on the side of Predazzo and Pampeago, Bellamonte-Alpe Lusia and Alpe Cermis. Get ready for a dizziness of the senses.
INFO: Apt Val di Fiemme, tel. 0462 241111 - [email protected]